The annual music festival this year takes place in Hull and tickets go on sale at 9.10am.
Radio 1 will release 50,000 tickets to music fans all over the country (although the majority them will go to residents with a Hull post code).
Little Mix, Stormzy, Katy Perry and Kings Leon are among the major performers at this year's Radio 1 Big Weekend, with 50,000 tickets being made available.
70 percent the tickets will go to residents Hull and East Riding with a further 25 percent for people who have a postcode beginning with LN, DN, or YO.
The remaining 5 percent are available to those living in the rest the UK and the best way to attempt to secure tickets is online here the Radio 1 website.
Here's some the most important ticket information:
- You can only book for one day at a time – although, if tickets remain for your area, you can re-start the process and apply for the alternate day.
- Tickets are limited to one pair per person, per day. You can apply for tickets on behalf others, please note however a maximum four pairs across the weekend will be accepted on any one credit or debit card. Bookings over this limit may be cancelled, but fees will not be returned.
- The full line-up will be announced on April 19th, but you will not be able to swap tickets between days once allocated.
- Ticket are technically free except for a £8.50 booking and administration fee per ticket once secured.
- If you're under sixteen you must be accompanied by an adult.
Radio 1's Big Weekend takes place at Burton Constable Hall across the May 27-28 weekend.