Jamiroquai announced earlier this year that they are back with a new album and European tour and already tickets for various locations have sold out.
Jay Kay and his crew are set to release their eighth studio album, Automaton, on March 31, a few months before they kick f their tour at London's Roundhouse.
Jay says the album was put together, "n recognition the rise artificial intelligence and technology in our world today and how we as humans are beginning to forget the more pleasant, simple and eloquent things in life and in our environment including our relationship with one another as human beings."
Sadly these tickets have sold out but there are still some available for their O2 shows on June 23rd and 24th.
They are priced from £117.75 including booking fee.
Jamiroquai's European Tour Dates:
- Mar 31st - London - Camden Roundhouse
- Jun 23rd - London - The O2
- June 24 - London - The O2
- Nov 2nd - Manchester - Manchester Arena
- Nov 4th - Birmingham - Barclaycard Arena
- Nov 7th - Dusseldorf - Mitsubishi Electric Halle
- Nov 8th - Amsterdam - Ziggo Dome
- Nov 11th - Antwerp - Sportpaleis
- Nov 13th - Berlin - Velodrom
- Nov 15th - Vienna - Wiener Stadthalle
- Nov 16th - Munich - Olympiahalle
- Nov 18th - Zurich - Hallenstadion
- Nov 20th - Milan - Mediolanum Forum
- Nov 22nd - Toulouse - Zenith de Toulouse
- Nov 25th - Madrid - Wizink Center
- Nov 27th - Nantes - Zenith Nantes Metropole
- Nov 29th - Paris - AccorHotels Arena
You can buy Jamiroquai tour tickets here
The band will also be playing various festivals around the world:
- May 25 2017 – Tokyo International Forum, Tokyo, Japan
- May 28 2017 – Seoul Jazz Festival, Seoul, South Korea
- Jun 17 2017 – Release Athens Festival, Athens, Greece
- Jun 9 2017 – North Sea Jazz, Rotherdam, Netherlands
- Jul 11 2017 – Firenze Summer Festival, Visarno Arena, Florence, Italy
- Jul 14 2017 – Pori Jazz, Pori, Finland
- Jul 16 2017 – Musilac, Aix-Les-Bains, France
- Jul 18 2017 – Moon & Stars, Locarno, Switzerland
- Jul 22 2017 – Colours Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Jul 5 2017 – Sudoeste, Portugal