50 Cent Responds After Sylvester Stallone Called Their Movie Together His "Worst"
We had completely forgotten that Escape Plan 2: Hades existed.
The 2018 Escape Plan sequel lost Arnold Schwarzenegger but kept Sylvester Stallone and 50 Cent's characters. It got terrible reviews and flopped at the box office. As Stallone explained a few days ago, that's because it was terrible.
View this post on Instagram
Here I am with my lifetime friend , and Director , JOHN HERZFELD , Who directed the upcoming film Escape Plan 3 - The Extractors ! Escape Plan 2 WAS TRULY THE MOST HORRIBLY PRODUCED FILM I have ever had the misfortune to be in , but this new film was made in an extraordinarily short amount of time , 17 nights , dusk till dawn , no breaks , we ate while we worked!!!! The Crew were under unbelievable pressure. . Proud of them! But I wanted this battle be as realistic as possible. I showed up on the site for the big final fight scene that takes place in a very very old cell that is 9‘ x 7 ... they had spent all this time choreographing this Martial arts type of combat. I said forget it. Why don’t we go in there and just let it rip. Like a real fight!!!! . Nobody does this anymore ... NO CUTS! ONE LONG TAKE - No choreography, so you don’t know what’s coming until it hits you. I asked the other actor who has a lot of guts,Devon Sawa , If he was game? I said it’s gonna hurt and he replayed “ bring it “ . So what you see us a portion of the brawl that is completely non - choreographed , spontaneous , again, with no cuts , And no idea , and what punches were coming! The other actor Devon , plays the killer who has accused me of murdering his father which is not true ! Without a doubt the only fight I’ve ever done in my entire career without choreography or without knowing what’s coming !! No one does this anymore - gotta a little adventurous !!! And nuts ... This was tough but worth it! And what I believe makes the audience APPRECIATE the effort and authenticity .... Arriving July 2…. AND It is available on pay-per-view ! KEEP PUNCHING ! #Escape plan 3 THE EXTRACTORS #GrindStone #LionsgateFilms
A post shared by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on
"Escape Plan 2 WAS TRULY THE MOST HORRIBLY PRODUCED FILM I have ever had the misfortune to be in," Sly typed.
When 50 caught wind of that, he had something to say.
"How the f*ck I’m in the worst movie Rambo made?" 50 captioned under a (now deleted) post showing Escape Plan 2's box office losses.
Then he blamed his former business partner Randall Emmet, the first guy 50 went Fofty on, for the debacle, since he co-produced it.
"[W]hy the f*ck Rocky say that," Fif continued. "[T]his your f*cking fault Randell."
50 Cent will reprise his role in Escape Plan 3 The Extractors, which drops tomorrow. So there seems to be no hard feelings between Fif and Sly after what went down on Escape Plan 2.
It's unclear if Diddy and Lori Harvey are still dating, after reports in late August…
When Nick Cannon dropped by T.I.'s podcast ExpediTIously last month, he talked about wanting to marry…
Tekashi 6ix9ine has turned a notorious round of snitching into a $10 million record deal…